Friday, June 12, 2009

Please continue on our journey with our new blog!

For a number of reasons, I will no longer be posting to this blog. Our lives have continued to change and I thought I would shift the focus just a little to our lives in general.

My new blog is call , referring to those of us in the "sandwich generation", raising kids, while caring for our parents.

I really don't have to care for my parents and think they end up caring for us, but thought this was a good name for our lives.

Hope you will make the switch and subscribe to our new blog!

3 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

I'm looking forward to reading of the experiences and adventures of your girls as they grow and mature to become young ladies.

Aunt Pam said...

I'm looking forward to reading about the experiences and adventures of your girls as they grow and mature into wonderful young ladies!

Marie said...

I would love to switch to your new blog, but don't see the name of it in your last post to the old one. Would not want to miss out on your adventures with Grace and Annabel, so please post the name of your new blog!