Monday, May 25, 2009

Slowly recovering

This is surely the longest between posts in a while! I still feel like I have anesthetic related amnesia or something. I know there has been lots of research on this topic and some poo poo the idea, but to me it seems very real. Plus the whole trauma of going through surgery, not just on me, but on my family.

So even though it has been a long time, this will still be a short post.

This morning Annabel and I work up early, well early considering it was a holiday.

Penney's has some clothes on sale that the girls must have so we planned to go early and hope that I can last that long.

First Grace came in showing me her tank top was almost as long as her shorts.

Then Annabel came in wearing jeans, a long sleeve Christmas shirt, and a coat.

My yin and my yang.

No comments: