Friday, May 29, 2009

The tooth fairy calling!

This recovery is taking too long!

My girls have been so sweet trying to take care of me, but they need attention and I am ready to move it from me to them.

Still not up to speed yet, so want to make a quick post.

This week on our way to karate the discussion of the tooth fairy came up again.

One night recently Grace got up and pulled her own tooth without even telling me! Then she went into the kitchen and got some salt to gargle with to make it stop bleeding! Her explanation was that it hurt, so she pulled it!

So if you have read my blog for any time, you know I am the most errant tooth fairy in the world and the discussion of whether the tooth fairy would come was up for discussion.

Annabel and Grace have decided that the Easter bunny and tooth fairy are not real.

As far as Santa, Annabel thinks that she is not too sure on that one yet!

I really never meant for them to believe in these things so I had always kind of did a soft sell on each, but I guess that is just a rite of childhood to believe in these "gift givers"!

Grace actually received money from the tooth fairy on the first night!

No comments: