Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My sister Lisa

When we were growing up, my sister Lisa, who was rather mischievous, and still is, would walk in front of us after a rain and pull down on a branch and the rain would pop off the branch and onto us.

I made the mistake of showing this to Gillian.

Last night she just could not get the rhythm down and instead drenched herself several times.

I laughed so hard.

She must have tried it on each branch for our walk.

Tonight though she figured it out and gave all her little CAPS a good soak. Just like her Aunt Lisa.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

That's funny, I was just telling Drew the other day when we were on a walk about how we used to do that as kids. I think my dad did it to me once and I thought it was really cool.

Holly said...

" ... all her little CAPS ..."

CAPS=Cousins And Precious Sister

My best guess. :-)

I loved sister stories. Ahhhhhh. Sweet!

What I really liked was "I laughed so hard." That is JUST the medicine you need, Jerri!!

XXXOOO,
Holly

lisa said...

Oh yeah, it was a fun thing to do. Good job Gillian! The perfect "mini-me"!

lisa said...

Oh yeah, and it was fun too. Way to go Gillian. In the best tradition of the Mini-Me!