Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Love this camera, sorry about not editing

I hope my sister or niece will work their magic on my pics.

I love this camera, Mom and Dad! No need to take time to frame something up, just click.

So on our drive and at the orphanage, I just snapped. Some don't mean much, but gave you my view.

I decided the trip to the airport would be my artistic version of how quickly our time in Nanchang passed, it is all such a blur. You can see how much Grace's foster mother was upset and how kind and patient Wan Yun's foster parents are.

All the other children live in the group homes there that Holt sponsors. Such a nice arrangement. I don't think any are to be adopted as they are too old. So very, very sad.

1 comment:

LoriLou said...

Jerri: Thank you for posting the orphanage visit photos. I will have Lydia look at them. I recognize one of the girls in your photos -- yellow shirt, not very tall, in the apartment. She was Lydia's roommate at the SWI and is two years younger -- and yes, that means she must be about 15. Belle's tears tore at my heart, but you know that she was loved and loved back, all good. Hope you are loving GZ and all is well. Big hugs, Lori