Friday, August 8, 2008

counting down

We made a quick trip back to McDonalds and to get Wan Yun's new game player fixed where she had erased all the games and songs.

On the way back I decided I could not deal with such heavy bags and bought a cheap one that expands and then we filled it up with food we can't get in the states.

Time only for a quick shower and into comfortable clothes before we check out in about 30 minutes. Trying to make sure we have the right things in the right bags so security won't take anything this time.

Mom, will you please have me a large iced tea with lemon and plenty of sweet and low regardless of what time we get there?

It is so hard to leave.

My older sister promises me that we will come back and I have to believe it's true. For one thing we need to see the pandas, but know I am too old to add another child! God knew what He was doing when He restricted the age for people who could adopt. I have giant bruises from falling, upset stomach from drinking tea with ice last night and overall my normal level of anxiety about flying! Prayers appreciated.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Everything will be fine. You have made it this far... the rest is a piece of cake, right? hehe.

Next time you go to China, I am going with you. Lets plan it for a time when I am not having to teach or buy a house!

Jerri said...

Yeah, what Marcie said. You'll go back and maybe a whole bunch of us will go with you!! Fly safe on the wings of many prayers. :)

Hema Lisa

Holly said...

Oh! Sign me up for this heritage tour that Jerri is heading up!
;-) Safe travels and fast jet lag recovery to you 3! Please post once you have your head above water. Or, on this side of the water. Love from Colorado, -Holly