Saturday, August 23, 2008

Annabel and clothes

My sister Lisa wants to know about Annabel's clothes. I'm not sure if she recognizes the T shirt in some of the pictures is actually Gillian's kindergarten T shirt that says Kinder Gators. One of her favorites.

She has a few clothes, but it is hard to find any that will fit. I gave away so many clothes before we left for China in sizes I was sure she could never wear. Guess what? I gave away the wrong sizes. So trying to find size 7-8 at this point in the season is difficult. And even if they are on sale the price is still outrageous, other than a "lovely" pink camo outfit she picked at the Children's Place Outlet in Hillsboro. That whole outfit only cost $2.00! What a bargain. Only it is a tank top so she is freezing! She is now wearing her fall/winter jacket over most outfits. While I, the big ole fat white momma sweats! What's that all about?

I tried again today to buy clothes. We have just enough uniforms that I will only have to wash every other day. What a break! The outfits I picked for her match some of Grace's. Too bad they don't have the striped Levi's that Lisa and I had as tweens! Man, those were some snazzy pants. When they got too short, we just cut them off and made shorts!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Yeah, I recognized the shirt and we definitely had good taste back in the day. Those striped pants rocked!