Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some funny photos...

Tonight, we had a Christmas Party slash White Elephant Party at Jerri's. It was such a blast! Here are some photos of the event.This is Annabel and I. Since she is giving me "bunny ears", Drew is giving her antlers.

Meme!

Emily and Alex. Alex drew #1 for the White elephant. After having his first prize stolen, he chose to open another present, and got this bear. Such a good sport - at least that one was taken too!

Emily was doing something goofy, and from that, Grace got the idea that they could become a 2-headed elf using these inserts that were in some boots they got. I have no idea how they come up with this, but it cracks me up none the less.


By far my favorite photo - Annabel gets a new scarf, gloves and socks for a Christmas present - we started putting them all on her, and this is how it ended up. 2 out of 3 isn't bad I guess, haha. She is a never ending laugh.

Thanks Jer for your hospitality! We all had a really great time!
-Marcie

No comments: