Monday, January 5, 2009

Annabelism - words you learn from your daughter

Annabel came into the bathroom this morning to get her boots. Don't know why my bath has to be the place to store boots, but whatever.

She showed me her socks and then said,

"Mom, these socks you franken them."

"Huh???"

"Mom, these socks you franken them to me."

"Those socks are scary? huge (word that is constantly used)? Frankenstein?"

"MOM, YOU FRANKEN them to me."

I explained that I was sorry but did not know what franken meant.

Annabel, "Franken? Mom, what you talkin' bout? I said your friend gave them to me."

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Haha, this is hillarious. She is really hard to understand some times, and I can totally understand how it would be frustrating on her end to not be understood. But at least we will have a few things to laugh about when she gets older. I still think of Graceisms often, hehe.