Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More unknowns

Our attempt at congee was met with approval for breakfast. I'm still not sure we did it right. It looked like paste, kind of. Now I just need 1000 year old eggs evidently to make it complete!

On one of my yahoo groups there were the results of a survey of children being tested for kidney stones as a result of the melamine in the baby formula, possibly in the milk, and other food products.

The results were alarming and more widespread than originally expected. The age of the children affected was much higher and the time of adoption much broader. The greed of these companies potentially will have lifelong effects on these children.

I am so glad that we have an appointment with the International Adoption Clinic in December.

Annabel's ear seems to continue healing. She is bothered by sounds that were not problems before. I am expecting that to mean she is beginning to hear again. But we won't know the extent until January.

Schools seems to be all right. If nothing else, she is thrilled to go each morning. Her after school activity was computer class. She complained about something in the class being too long and too wide. I can't translate that. The keyboard? The length of time of the class? I don't know!

Today marks 2 years of losing Jana. I wish she and Annabel would have known each other. Too difficult to write more tonight.

No comments: