Friday, October 24, 2008

Much better

Annabel found me sleeping on the couch during the night and just insisted I come back to my 1/8 of the bed!!!

She woke up complaining of her ear hurting. I know it is bad whenever she even mentions it.

She is having so much trouble chewing things without it hurting that I fixed a can of chicken noodle soup for breakfast. Annabel liked it so well she wanted some more "good morning" soup for dinner.

After several attempts we finally got the bandage off, or I should say she got it off. When we tried it was much too painful.

The fence is up in the back yard, the weather warmed up, and everyone seems to feel better. Looks like it could be a great Friday! Oh and the girls are back in their own beds!!Woo! Hoo!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I think canned chicken noodle soup sounds like a yummy breakfast! And, it is harder to catch cans on fire! LOL! ;-) Annabel is so brave! You are so brave! Grace is helpful and brave! I am constantly AMAZED at all you have gone through in this short time. And, you three are SHINING! Have a wonderful weekend! Keep writing! I am addicted to your blog! Love from sunny Colorado, where we are short on sleep this morning. Yawn. XXXOOO, -Holly

Estell said...

Jeri,
Estell ,from church.I ,am also addicted too this blog .Never enough time too talk to my sweet friends J&J about all that is going on .You keep up the great work and hopefully my life will settle down after this next knee surgory and I can cook a meal or go get real chinnese with you all .I ,want to get to know you better .Love estell