Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CT Scan Thursday morning

Tomorrow morning we have an appointment for Annabel's CT scan to determine if there is additional damage to her ears from the long history of ear infections.

All prayers are appreciated.

When I got home from work, I found out that Annabel had cried at school and afterward at home.

In hopes of improving morale, we visited another Chinese buffet. Thank goodness I can find a few people who speak Chinese in the area!

I tried out my new Chinese phrases on the girls. Instead of improving communications, I just improved the comedy of the meal. They got so tickled at me trying to speak Chinese!

Afterward we took a walk with the girls on their skates and the dogs. I think they are sleeping really well tonight. Annabel took some bad tumbles, but never seems like it will keep her down.